2 c. Carbquick. Add up to an additional 1/4 c if it is needed to make a nice dough
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1 c (2 sticks) unsalted butter, softened
3/4 c. Splenda
3/4 c packed Splenda brown sugar blend
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 low carb chocolate bars (such as this one) chopped
1 small bag unsweetened coconut
1 c. chopped walnuts
1/2 c. chopped pecans
1/2 c. chopped macadamia nuts
1) Combine Carbquick, baking soda, and salt.
2) In a separate bowl cream butter and sugars. Once creamed add the vanilla and eggs one at a time while beating.
3) Combine wet and dry ingredients
4) Add all remaining ingredients and combine.
5) Shape into logs and wrap in plastic wrap. Freeze dough over night
6) Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Unwrap dough and slice 1-1 1/2 inches thick. Stand them on end on a baking sheet and immediately put in the oven.
7) Check after 7 min and keep an eye on them. You want to take them out before they look completely done. Watch them closely and take them out when they are no longer shiny. They will continue to cook on the hot pan while they cool. Let them sit on the pan a few minutes then transfer to a cooling rack.
I tend to like smaller cookies.... because then I can eat more of them. 😉 The size I make come out to about 2 1/2 carbs per cookie.