Thursday, October 11, 2018

Low carb crackers


These are so good.  Perfect for cheese and crackers or dipping into a dip.  Today I had them with hummas. You can't have a ton of them since they are high in calories, but they fulfill cracker cravings perfectly.  I have made them several times and will continue to experiment with different flavors. My current favorite is adding Trader Joe's Everything But the Bagel Seasoning in the mix...then a little more on top.

One trick I have learned is if the outside edges are getting too brown I break those crackers off and put the middle back in the oven.  Sometimes I turn off the oven and just leave them in the warm oven to dry out more.

Almond flour (almond meal works too and is cheaper), egg whites, butter, and seasoning.  Click here for a link to the recipe I used.

No comments:

Post a Comment