Thursday, February 3, 2011

Dry Erase To Do List

I am a huge list person. I make lists for everything…and thus waste a lot of paper doing so. This super easy idea (much like how most of my ideas are) came to me the other night while cleaning my craft table and finding a ton of clips frames.

IMG_0483

You just use the glass as a template for cutting out some pretty paper. I would suggest not using any paper that is too busy. You could even design something on your computer that is tailored to what you want to use it for. If you like lined paper, print out some and put it in your frame. Then put your frame together. This kind of frame doesn’t have a border which is actually nicer so junk doesn’t get caught in the border when you erase.

IMG_0481

Use a dry erase marker. It wipes off cleanly. Super easy to change out.. perhaps with the seasons, or if you are indecisive like me, simply when the fancy strikes you.

No comments:

Post a Comment