Thursday, February 3, 2011

Plant Markers

Last weekend I started planting my seeds in starter pots. I used peat moss cups because they can be planted directly into the ground once their roots poke through he bottom of the cups.

In order to keep all of my little plants organized I made plant markers. I have heard of people using popsicle sticks, but they absorb water and can become gross. You can also buy them, but hey… why spend money when you don’t have to.

First I found some plastic that was going to be thrown away.IMG_0451

I cut it so that I had a flat rectangle.

IMG_0452

Then I used a straight edge to cut strips

IMG_0453

I used a permanent marker to write on them… and done Smile super easy and cost absolutely no money… plus they even work better than many other options.

IMG_0466

No comments:

Post a Comment