I was at a craft store and fell in love with this string of beads. They were my favorite color (green of course) and I couldn't help but buy them. I brought them home and turned this strand of beads into a necklace. Here is how I did it:
1. Cut a length of tiger tail wire a little bit longer than you want it.
2. String a crimping bead and a clasp onto the end of the wire
3. loop the wire around the clasp and back through the crimping bead. Leave about 1 inch of a tail. Use needle nose pliers and squish the crimping bead firmly.
4. Start stringing the beads making sure you string the beads through the wire and the tail as well so that it doesn't show.
5. When you are done stringing the beads, end with another crimping bead and the other end of the clasp. Trim the tail so that there is about 1 in. of room.6. Loop around the end clasp and back through the crimping bead and through the beads so that the tail is hidden within. Make sure that the tail doesn't poke out between any beads.
7. Use the needle nose pliers and crimp the bead (squish it) firmly.
I did a second row the same way as the first... and enjoy!!!