Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter

Happy Easter!!!

Today was a full day... with a late start :) Lan and I woke up 20 minutes before church this morning...oops.... We quickly got dressed and since we live so close, we actually made it on time. I really didn't want to miss the Easter service, and I am so glad that we went. After the service, we took a nap before heading out to visit my family. We had yummy appatizers, a large dinner, and sweet desert. Yum. My mom even made extra food for us to take home for left overs. Thanks mom! The best part though was spendin time with family and getting some quality time snuggling my 6 week old nephew.

We stopped by my parents house on our way home and picked up our leftovers, a weedwacker (so we don't have to trim our grass with scissors any more.. yes... true story), and these .....




Yes, even though we are all adults, some of us are married, and my brother has a son... we all still get easter baskets... and like everything that my mom does, they are huge. My favorite part?.... the quilting for dummies book. I have made several quilts, but I just make it up as I go along. I am excited to see the way I am actually supposed to do it :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment