Sunday, April 24, 2011

Sprouting take two




So.... remember this post where I was sprouting some seeds? Well it turns out I am a terrible plant mommie. I went too far between waterings and my only two seeds that ended up sprouting, died. So.. take two. Since I love in southern California, growing seasons don't really matter too much. My loving husband got me one of these plastic green house things so that my seeds would stay nice and moist. yay! I guess we will just have to wait and see how it goes.


the next step will be clearing out the weeds so that I have a place to plant these guys once they are ready.
Just to give you some perspective, that table in the back is chest high. We are thoroughly infecting our entire neighborhood with weeds with all of the dandelions blowing away. Plan of action... that weed whacker we borrowed from my parents and some round up. I hate using chemicals... but at this point, I don't think we have a choice. There is no way we could pull all of those weeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment