Thursday, January 27, 2011

Green Tea Challenge: Day 5

In honor of day 5 in the green tea challenge, and in honor of the flower linkup at Craftahololics Anonymous, and also in honor of me being in a silly mood and wanting to do a silly craft, I bring you…. the Green Tea Flower! Don’t worry, only one actual green tea bag was harmed in the making of this craft.

IMG_0440

First I took the wrappers from all of those green tea bags that I have been drinking and one actual tea bag.

IMG_0441

I put glue in the middle of one of the tea wrappers

IMG_0442

and put another one on it angled

IMG_0443

I continued with two other tea wrappers

IMG_0444

glue a teabag in the middle and…….

IMG_0447

you have a green tea flower Smile I do silly things when I am in silly moods. An no… I didn’t wear this one out. It was just for fun Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment